Cable Suggestions

I have built my system slowly over time and now need to replace interconnect and speaker cable. My cable is 10 to 13 year old Cardas "golden" (Cardas top of the line at that time). There are so many cables now that I would appreciate perhaps 3 suggestions to narrow my auditioning. I have mixed musical tastes from rock (U2, Stones) to female vocals (Ricki Lee Jones) and a fair amount of jazz (coltrane, Miles). My current system is Cary 303/300 to CAT SL1 to VTL 450's to Martin Logan Sequel II's (can't get rid of these classics yet). For ic I need 1M from cd to pre and 2M from pre to amps. I need 1.5M for the speaker cable. My budget is about $3000 max for these cables. I would like to start with the ic ($1750), then work on the speaker cable ($1250). I have heard about wireworld, xlo, au, synergistics research and numerous others. Thanks very much for a few suggestions.
msomerst

Showing 1 response by quangle2003

hello, Try Anti-cables, then you know what you have been missing from your records, sorry if you tried and did not like them !