CABLE SUGGESTIONS NEEDED - ARC Ref5se - ARC Ref 250se - Wilson Sasha 1

Hello
I would very much appreciate some suggestions regards cables for my system.
I am "new" to cables.
I currently have clear day silver cables throughout.
Power cable suggestions would also be appreciated.
Thank you !!
Rob

Linn LP12
Herron VTPH2
ARC Ref5se
ARC Ref250se
Wilson Sasha 1

128x128rob67

Showing 7 responses by jafant

Best advice rob67 is to reach out to the guys at Transparent. Ask for Brad, he will take good care of you.  I have had many conversations with him over the years. A straight shooter.  Keep me posted.

Happy Listening!
Also, seek out used/demo cables and cords. Never buy retail and seek out the nearest Transparent dealer/retailer for an audition!

Happy Listening!
All of my auditions took place at Audio Advice in Raleigh NC over 2012-2014.  I cannot suggest enough to find your nearest Transparent dealer/retailer for a proper demo.   

The ARC Ref5se is very special indeed and must connect w/ the best cabling that you can afford.  I have had the listening pleasure of hearing it at Audio Advice connected to ARC and Bryston power amps.
These systems had Transparent Reference or Reference XL and OPUS cabling systems complete.  Results are astonishing to state the least.
Seek out used or demo prices. Happy Listening!

Hello rob67-

this is so exciting for me as I get to talk about Transparent cables and cords. Yes, MM1 to MM2 to Gen 5 is the sequence.

I have owned the Music Wave "Super" and it is the sweet spot in the MM2 line-up.

Taking your gear into account, seek out the Reference level of cables / cords to do it justice.
rob67-

Magic happens w/ ARC, Wilson speakers and Transparent cabling.
Over the years, I have listened to this combo to outstanding results.
The Transparent Reference, Reference XL or OPUS cables/cords will do your system very nicely.

Happy Listening!