Cable repair question

Anyone know where I might have an IC repaired? The connector got separated from thre cable. Thanks

Showing 1 response by brf

If the cable is relatively inexpensive, any audio tech can do the job. For more expensive and exotic cables, it is best to send them back to the manufacture to have them done right and to retain their value.