Cable Goop Review George is going to freak!!

128x128earlflynn
rocray
I have used NPS 1260, and its great. I tried it just on my speaker cable speaker end first. If i did not like it i wanted to be able to remove it. Less than 2 days later i was doing the other end of my speaker cables. My speaker cables are Transparent Reference. I have applied it to all my power cords and XLR interconnects,  speaker jumper wires. It just got better  sound across the board.
Try a solid thin coat first you can always go back and add more. The thicker the coat the longer the break in was for me. I did go back and make it a little thicker coat with time.
Stir it well before applying, wipe off all  your connection first before applying.
Good luck
To those of you that use this product;
I read the review and noticed he mentioned the soundstage came closer after initial application. In the long run, is that true? I’m totally a ‘you are there’ guy, so having the performer(s) get closer and stay closer would be a deal breaker for me.
Oh yeah, another question:  Does the 1260 require burn in or does it cure over time without playing your system?

Thanks,
Toolbox
If it is a liquid substance, then wouldn't it evaporate after awhile?  And what is left would be the residue - like powder?  Or maybe a over-coat much like applying shellac on wood?  But then the residue, or whatever that is, after a long period would act to impede the flow of electrons?

I am trying to understand the mechanism of how it affects the sound.
   I received my NPS-1260 today. I treated the pins on the rca cables from pre to amp. A thin even coat.  Now it's time to sit back and hear what happens.