C-Marc power cable

Has anyone used the C-Marc power cable by Less-Loss? Iv'e heard they are amazing.
rockysantoro

I use a LessLoss C-Marc power cord on my Yggdrasil A2 DAC. It bettered a number of other power cords that I tried in that location. I’ve found my source to be the most sensitive location in terms of power cord effects on the overall sonics in my system. 

I usually prefer non-shielded cables as I’ve found they allow  a more open soundstage and better dynamics. However, on the source, a non-shielded cable can let too much noise through. The C-Marc gives a black background without closing in the soundstage. It’s also very lively, good dynamics, good imaging,  and just a bit on the warm side of neutral. I believe LessLoss offers a trial period.

I have one C-Marc power cord in my main system.
I agree with mooglie's description of the C-Marc above.
I believe the C-Marc would work very well on any component within one's system. I'm not saying that the C-Marc is the best power cord one can purchase but it defiantly compares with other high-end power cords and it will remain in my main system.
I'm using a pair of C-Mark power cords, one on a Pass X250.8 amp, the other on a Pass XP22 preamp. My system has never had such a black background, dead silent. I also switched my speaker cables from High Fidelity Ultimate Reference to the LessLoss C-Marc speaker cables and I'm happy with that decision.
 I'm using horns in my system so I prefer the tonal qualities of the LessLoss cables over others I have had in my system. As soon as I can afford another pair C Mark power cables to use on my XP17 phono stage and Dac I will.