BW 800 D3 Floor Speakers

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate your advice on what monoblock amps to pair with Bowers and Wilkins 800 D3 speakers.  I have gotten several different suggestions (none overlapping) so wanted to ask a larger group of people.  Please don't respond just need to listen.  While this is sage advice it is not feasible where I live.  

I have gotten:
Classe 600
McIntosh 901
McIntosh 601
McIntosh 1.25k
Luxman 900
Rowland 735

Respectfully
Ag insider logo xs@2xdrrmtaylor
I'm still using 2 x BAT VK1000 , B&W speakers perfect for biamp .
mariage in heaven .BAT 655SE new production.

drrmtaylor

These B&W 800’s have a nasty load right though the bass where all the grunt is needed from 60hz to 300hz, and need amps that have big current dumping balls
https://www.stereophile.com/images/511B800fig1.jpg
There are minima of 3.15 ohms at 91Hz, 3.1 ohms at 620Hz, and 3.67 ohms at 21kHz. Given that there are current-hungry combinations of 4 ohms and –52° electrical phase angle at 62Hz and 5.3 ohms and –39° phase angle at 8.6kHz, I believe this speaker should be rated as a 4 ohm load
These are the amp you need out of your list, forget the others and the set tube mentioned
Classe 600
Rowland 735
Luxman 900

Cheers George

The AVM Ovation MA 8.3s can drive virtually any speaker.  Despite the 1100w power rating, they are surprisingly refined and delicate.  They would be brilliant with those.  
Agree with Georgehifi above.
The Rowland will give you a slightly warmer sound than the Luxman.

I don't particularly like how either the Classe or the McIntosh are voiced, so I will not comment about them.
Thank everyone for their input!  I am an aspiring audiophile so all information is much appreciated.  Keep it coming for those that have paired or heard these speakers before.  Have a great day.
Why limit yourself to monoblocs? My go-to amp for "heavy lifting" is my Perreaux 2150B. 340wpc/8ohms, 680wpc/4ohms,920wpc/2ohms. I paid around $900 for mine! Sonically as good as any of today's four-figure amps!
I have a A21 Parasound and really like the sound signature. When I upgrade I will be looking for the JC1s or JC5. Something slightly on the warm side may be a good match for the B&Ws as it looks like most of you current choices are. 
These B&W 800’s have a nasty load right though the bass
Sorry to not add anything to the thread, but I have a Q.

What does this mean, please?
I am powering my B&W 802D3's with a CODA 16. Save yourself the cost of monoblocks, it's not necessary. The CODA has enough current to power your neighborhood. I am not sure if there are any other amps on the market that outperform its capacitance rating. The bass response through my B&W's is insane. I have a cathedral size room to boot. Additionally, I have heard great things about Rotel's Michi line. During my search for an amp, my dealer stated that the Michi combination amp preamp outperforms the Luxman M's for 1/2 cost. He sells both brands.
Post removed 
Great advice everyone!  I am truly thankful.  Flying up to Chicago from Nashville to hear some of these suggestions in action.  
(correction: Two 255SE not 655SE)
It dawned on me that the reason some favor mono's is to have a short run of speaker cable. In this case, I'd recommend two BAT VK-255SE in mono configuration. This must be done at the factory. Surprisingly, it only raises the wattage from 150 WPC (8 ohms) to 200, but increases current substantially (100%).

BAT dealers in Chicago: Music Direct (City) and Quintessence Audio (Morton Grove).
Good Luck!