Buying Synergistic Research ICs so difficult

I've put in a request with the cable co for a recommendation so I can audition different SRs in my system. I've done the same with their used cable dept because I want to trade my VDs in towards them. I've filled out the tesla challenge form and I've emailed Ted Denney even.

Other than a few questions about my old VD cables from usedcable.com I've gotten no response from anyone.

I'd just buy the dang things but I don't know which ones will work best with my system within my budget. I don't even know what my budget is given that I haven't received a quote yet.

I know I don't want to go any lower than the AU79 and I probably can't go any higher than accelerators. Do I do full AU79 though? mix with magnetic tricon? do full mag tricon? full accelerator? accelerator mixed with something else? Link to my system should be there next to my username.

I have no idea how any of those compare to my VDs... they are original master series.

*sigh*
adhaney

Showing 1 response by markus1299

I have had wonderful response from the cable company. Whenever I E mail them, I always direct my email to John Pharo. He always e mails me back, usually the same day or worst case, the next day. I've been dealing with them for years and have never had a communication problem. Just my 2 cents