I had a similar experience with a Bedini amplifier that needed one channel entirely rebuilt. The work was done by an experienced technician who was known for his knowledge about Bedini amps and had fixed the unit before. Well, when I got the unit back I was horrified how bad it sounded. I thought for sure he bungled the job. Only after four months of use did it come around to the sound I knew it once had. Can't say how many hours it took because I didn't time it but the moral of this tale is when you have a amplifier rebuilt, please, give it A LOT of time to burn in!
2 responses Add your response