Budget Tube Amp (newbie)

I'm new to tube amps. I need some advice as to a good budget tube amp with good bass that will push my large Advent speakers. Please keep in mind that I don't know anything about tube amps and don't want to pull the trigger until I can get some advice. I'm new to the Forum. Many thanks from an old guy.
Best regards,
Rob
shutupuface
Yaqin mc13s integrated for about $725, or Yaqin mc 300 b integrated for $999, both available on Amazon. Then join the Yaqin group on Facebook! Great bunch of knowledgeable guys.
Read thru this thread and didn't see this anywhere so I thought I'd add my 2c. Old tube amps like the Dynaco generally sound more "syrupy" and warm than good modern tube  power amps like the Rogue CM. Old Dynacos, Conrad Johnson, Mac's, Scott's are wonderful for  tube warmth but often have tubby bass but good midrange. If that is the sound signature in your mind then old or vintage is more likely your goal. I  recently heard an upgraded Dynaco  35. I liked it a lot as I like the old tube sound. Same for a Scott 299c, great but low power. Heard a Rogue. Nice amp only sort of tubey to my ears. 8f you can, maybe try to audition some gear. Btw, I used an old Conrad Johnson pv10 tube preamp with various ss power amps for a couple of years. Got probably 80% of the tube magic for 2 years. Before that a pv5 was even more old school syrupy tube warmth. If your Yamaha allows for a pre that is a good option.
True Black ice gear has the New Fosgste designed circuit and tube bias adjustment meters noticably better and not much more $$
For a new unit within the budget look at the Muzishare X7 its an integrated , made in the same factory as line magnetic. Can get the upgraded cap version for 1100$ roughly listed on amazon and ebay. 

Pre owned I'd look at a Rogue Cronus magnum less tubes to replace than some of the other units out there.