Budget receiver/integrated amp for Cornwall III's?

I'm not able to set up my CW-III's in our new home so I've had them up for sale (locally), but have had little interest. Therefore, I'm thinking about putting together a two channel rig is a spare bedroom that is sort of my man cave.

I'm on a very limited budget since I'm not sure how long I will keep this set-up and my plan is still to sale the speakers and downsize at some point.

I'm looking for an integrated amp or receiver that would be a good match for the Klipsch and $400 is going to be at the top of my budget. I know this is not much to work with, but I wont need allot of power. My room is ~ 12 x 16' and I'm looking to buy used.

I've got a three channel amp (too big), center speaker, etc. I'm also trying to sale and if something moves soon then I may be able to go a bit higher.

What do you think guys, is it possible to get good sound at this price? BTW, I still have many good IC's and speaker cables and will be using a Sony SACD/DVDP for my source. ES model, that's not half bad.
jack_dotson

Showing 1 response by ths364

I've got the DCM TF-600, and they have great synergy with
the Harman Kardon 330c , and also the Pioneer sx-770 receivers.The Luxman r-103 is truly amazing with these speakers.