Buckeye amps

Does anyone have any knowledge, preferably first hand, of the Buckeye 2 channel Purifi amp or the quality of Buckeye amps generally?

128x128mazian

I know there’s a long wait time about 10 to 12 weeks. Nord is about 2 weeks so I ordered a Nord Hypex. They are in the UK. I’ve heard purifi amps and hypex there’s no sonic difference so I went with the higher power lower cost hypex.

Nord (UK), Apollon (Austria), Rouge (Italy).

ATM in Spain (Valencia) is very interesting, but doesn't manufacture for the US market.  https://atm-audio.com/

@holmz Regrettably I have a heavy cold and in deference to other attendees I won't be attending Alan March's presentation today. I have tried repeatedly to phone,. message, email Alan since Friday morning but he has not responded. Very disappointing from  a potential buyer viewpoint.

@djones51  there seem to be numerous Nord Hypex models  so which one did you buy and how do you rate it?

I ordered the Nord One NC500 DM dual mono. I haven't received  it yet . My speakers are 4 Ohm which goes down to 3.4 Ohm at 100hz so they aren't the easiest load.