Bryston ???

Is there something going on at Bryston? I have been trying to communicate with them for a week and received no contact. Called 5 times, emailed, and no response. It's in regard to a BP25 that I am pretty sure is under warranty. Bought from a Bryston dealer. I am not having warm and fuzzy feelings.
jffyg
@jffyg 
James will be grateful if you let him know which email or link you used that failed.  Mike can absolutely help you with any issue you may encounter. 
Hi all,
Well today I called the dealer, he gave me the email contact for the sales director which was all he had other than the numbers and email address I already contacted which were Bryston Canada. I also tried the 800 number again and just went to voice-mail. I will see if this other fellow gets back with me by tomorrow. If not I will try James. I am sure there is a logical explination for all this. Thanks for all the support!
Update:
The sales gentleman for Bryston just emailed me back and copied 2 of their techs in on the conversation. He said they are really busy, and on the audio circle page James stated in a different recent post that they are having issues with sourcing parts like everyone else. I  can believe that. So hopefully all will be good eventually. Thanks to everyone, what a great resource you have been. Much appreciated!