Bryston or Outlaw

I am looking to get an for a pair of PMC TB2's. I am not sure where to look though when I really do not want to spend a ton of cash. If you had your choice, I was thinking of either the Bryston 3B or two Outlaw 2200's. Anybody want to voice there opinion?
rkerv
The Bryston is leagues above the 200. The 200s are good for budget system. The ATI amps are good and have a seven year warranty, but Bryston's is 20.
Forget even the warranty for one sec and Bryston just in construction and sound blows the doors off Outlaw.
If company gives you 20 years warranty, the massage is simple; It wont brake.
I would go for Bryston 4B, "Stereophile" rated as "A" component. Bryston 3B is rated as "B".
My two cents.
It would have probably be more productive just to ask for people's experiences with the Outlaw amps without bringing up Bryston. Comparison of two amps with such dissimilar price tags is fraught with all sorts of baggage.

Make sure you get a copy of the original bill of sale if you buy any recently made Bryston gear (date 0608 or greater). See their warranty page: http://bryston.com/warranty.html.
I have a bryston 3b st that I ran in my system for about a month. It is detailed and has very well controlled bass.

If you are into earsplitting volume levels, it can deliver all you want.

But in my system I went back to my gold lion kt66 tubed dynaco st70... it kills the bryston in musicality, deep soundstaging, and imaging. The bryston will crank much louder but I listen at low and moderate volume levels and the dynaco smokes the bryston for my listening levels.(go figure?)

I have not heard any outlaw gear.