Bryston b60 question...

Does this have a line level pre-out function with volume to incorporate a sub?
0af4f876 eb83 4323 a292 3564f9bafea1phasecorrect

I think the older b60 has a set of pre-out/power-ins. They have U jumpers connecting them for use as an integrated amp.

If you use the pre-outs to a sub, you are also going to need a sub that loops back the signal to connect to the amp-in.

You might be able to use a "Y" connector and send one side to the sub and the other side to the amp-in.


If you get your hands on something like a REL sub, you don't need any sub outputs from the preamp per-se. Rather, the RELs can be driven directly using speaker cable from the amp's speaker terminals.