Bryston 7B SST vs. Parasound Halo JC 1 shootout...

Anyone had the pleasure of hearing both of these highly praised mono block amps?

They both seem to offer A LOT of bank-for-the-buck, are both "powerhouses" , and both reatil for $6k a pair.

Any feedback on how they compare to each other? Strength's minus's, plus's of each over the other?
denf

Showing 2 responses by kana813

Mr.Crump- for some who was "paid a flat amount as consultants to Parasound," you seem to be doing a lot of stumping for this product.

The report I got from my friend who heard your set-up at CES was not inspiring. You should have used your Rockports
for the demo.

Mr.Walsh- Fremer's endorsement is worthless.
Mr. Atkinson routinely measures equipment with poor performance/problems and still allows it to be rated Class A. Please don't hang your hat on these industry shills.

Wonder how many pairs Audioadvisor has sold. I'll wait until they go on sale in three months.

A hui hou aku.
Mr. Walsh- Mahalo for your kind offer. I would love to hear your system. Unfortunately, it's long way from Maui to Chicago. Good luck with the Halo line.

Jfz- Agree that "the proof is always in the listening." Wish there was a hiend dealer like Mr.Walsh with the JC-1s here in HI. And I agree, that with CTC's track record they're worth checking out.

Aloha.