Bryston 4B3 vs Mac MC462 vs Pass Labs X250.8, OR... GRYPHON Diablo 300?

Hi,
Over the next few weeks I am organizing in-home demo of  three pre/power amps for my B&W 803D2's, and will purchase whichever sounds best.  I will be testing the following gear, which is based on what's available where live:
-Bryston B173 / 4B3-McIntosh C47 / MC462
-Pass Labs X250.8, if I can get my hands on one (will probably use the C47 pre-amp to test with this)
The Gryphon Diablo 300 is also a candidate.  I've seen some strong comments from others that Gryphon is in another league compared to the others.
My question is, barring what sounds best to me during my auditioning, in general to most people would the Diablo 300 really beat the others in my list?  And, are there any material disadvantages to sound quality considering the Diablo is an integrated vs the other choices?  I don't really care about having separates, but sound is obviously important.
Secondly related to the Gryphon, there is only one Gryphon dealer that is even remotely close to me.  Should that dealer cut ties down the road, or go out of business, does anyone know how I might go about getting service for the Diablo should I require it at some point?  Is that a valid concern?  There are multiple Mac dealers near me so that would not be so much of a concern.

Thanks in advance for any feedback....

nyev
Inna, here is the video I was referring to:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OXFXvA4c4Fk

After researching, I also saw that Gryphon’s new CEO came from B&O (he worked there as of 2010).  They make some neat stuff but I don’t think their main focus is on sound.  In the video above they say that Gryphon’s approach is to allow their engineers to work with any budget necessary to achieve the highest quality sound, and that they plan on continuing with this high-end market focus.  I’d be curious as to how they plan to grow within this market, or even if corporate growth is a goal for Gryphon.  Some companies simply don’t care about that.

nyev, appreciate it. I have just watched it.
Yeah...
The man does not sound like either audiophile and music lover or high class. I also thought that he had no clue of where to go, no leadership perceived, but that may not be bad in this case. His reference to Flemming's health was inappropriate. On the positive side, as I suspected, Flemming will actually stay as a chief designer and consultant at least for some time, and that the new CEO would unlikely do anything completely wrong or they will throw him out.
Gryphon certainly has been growing in North America, but they don't make too many units and I hope they will keep it that way.
Also, though currently any new Gryphon is out of my reach, I don't want to see affordable Gryphon.
I would not have any problem for myself getting Gryphon, especially new from authorized dealer.
It's hard to tell from a short interview; we'd just be speculating.  I just found it a bit odd is all.  Also I think it is not realistic that a small boutique shop can stay a small boutique shop forever - thirty years is a long run.  With Fleming retired, I'd guess there is more chance the company will eventually change hands in the future (after which its identity would change, as I'd think it likely Flemming continues to own a large, likely majority share in the company).  I can't see Gryphon growing much in the uber high-end segment, which I'm sure is a small niche market, even globally.  Either way all of this is purely conjecture, and I'm happy to proceed with the Diablo.  Hopefully I'll be able to get service if I ever need it, and hopefully I never will need it!
Keep us informed of your experience with the Diablo, I think many are interested. Whatever else it might be, Gryphon is a very distinct and very high class voice. It also demonstrates what transistor equipment is capable of, even hard core tube purists respect it.
I home demoed both the Diablo 120 and 300 before I purchased the 300.
The Diablo 120 imho at medium to low volumes sounded as good if not better than the 300. But as a value taking price versus power the 300 won me over.
The Diablo 120 has a special promotion now which makes it a good deal. 
IMO these integrateds are easily the best solid states on the market. The Live and detailed presentation is the best I have ever heard.
 That being said I sold the Diablo and went to a Vac 200iq tube amp. Being an old guitar player I just prefer tube amps in general.....that je ne sais quoi...factor.