Bryston 4B3 vs Mac MC462 vs Pass Labs X250.8, OR... GRYPHON Diablo 300?

Hi,
Over the next few weeks I am organizing in-home demo of  three pre/power amps for my B&W 803D2's, and will purchase whichever sounds best.  I will be testing the following gear, which is based on what's available where live:
-Bryston B173 / 4B3-McIntosh C47 / MC462
-Pass Labs X250.8, if I can get my hands on one (will probably use the C47 pre-amp to test with this)
The Gryphon Diablo 300 is also a candidate.  I've seen some strong comments from others that Gryphon is in another league compared to the others.
My question is, barring what sounds best to me during my auditioning, in general to most people would the Diablo 300 really beat the others in my list?  And, are there any material disadvantages to sound quality considering the Diablo is an integrated vs the other choices?  I don't really care about having separates, but sound is obviously important.
Secondly related to the Gryphon, there is only one Gryphon dealer that is even remotely close to me.  Should that dealer cut ties down the road, or go out of business, does anyone know how I might go about getting service for the Diablo should I require it at some point?  Is that a valid concern?  There are multiple Mac dealers near me so that would not be so much of a concern.

Thanks in advance for any feedback....

nyev
Sorry Morg, the shop had set up the 462 for me but the Gryphon was so unique there was no point in comparing with the 462, at least for me, and I had too much to focus on with the Diablo.

As I said if my choice was between Bryston and Mac I’d go Bryston without question.  And that’s based on my test of the 4B3 and 452.  You give up a bit of the Mac’s fully fleshed our mids but you gain so much more in dynamics, timing, drive and bass.  Best of luck with the 14B3!

If I end up buying the Diablo and if it doesn’t work out for some reason, my fallback will be to sell it and go with the 14B3 and a suitable TBD preamp.  There is no way for me to be totally sure of how the the Diablo will do with my 803 D2’s before buying, and as I said the D3 line I’m testing it with in the shop has elements that don’t agree with me, which is actually the very reason I chose my D2’s and not the D3 at the time I bought them.
Theoretically, there might be a way - to bring the Gryphon home for audition or to take your speakers to the dealer's room. In reality, maybe not. This is a quite a big decision alright.

I already offered to leave a deposit to bring the Gryphon home for a demo and dealer said they don’t do in-home demos, full stop. And I’d need to lug 180 pounds of speakers to the shop (which is not local to me), risking damage especially with exposed tweeters. I will go back for a second audition, and probably proceed with the Diablo even if everything isn’t 100% perfect to my ears with the speakers they have on hand (I will test using Sonus Faber speakers next, instead of the 802’s. If I end up having to sell (hopefully not), I know I could be happy with a less advanced but still very all-round capable and highly enjoyable Bryston 14B3 based system. At least, that is my thinking at this point.  
I see. This ever-present power and will of the Diablo that go thru everything create this complicated impression.
They say it will drive almost any speakers. Maybe so but this doesn't mean it will match well with them all.
If you can afford buying and then selling if you have too, that's good, it gives you more space and time to make the final decision. 

Best of luck and great listening with the Diablo Nyve! I read a review on it thanks to you. Truly unique design. Like how the first 10W is class A out of it.