Bryston 2WSB switch box to choose amp that drives speakers

I really want to be able to choose between a low power amp for tv/background music and my good amp for serious music sessions. I'm tired of amp rolling, have posted recently about this and got good advice not to use two sets of speakers cables but only one live amp. So I'm thinking of a device like the Bryston, but have the speaker outputs be the amp inputs and the amp input be the speaker output. As long as only one speaker is selected at a time...electrically that should work. My only concern looking at the schematics is that the red positive leads are wired together and the black negative leads are switched. Could this still cause voltage to be applied to the unpowered amp? If so would swapping polarity work? There's a schematic on this page. 
https://reverb.com/item/10151350-bryston-2-way-speaker-switch-box-model-2wsb-sc1
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
treynolds155
Here’s a basic selector,

https://www.russound.com/products/connectivity-and-control/speaker-selectors/dual-speaker-dual-sourc...

You could also look for a Niles SAS-1 or a Niles SPK-1. These are no longer available new but can be found used. They would offer options for switching automatically.

As I posted this, I just noticed Al's post. Hopefully he will see my post and comment if my suggestions are suitable.

Al I really appreciate your looking into to this to that degree! This is really quite maddening that there isn't a quality switch that can accommodate it. I mean really I'm just looking for a four pole double throw switch that won't muck up the sound. I'll end up making something if I have to.

First, a couple of corrections, with respect to the Bryston switchbox:

1) Ignore my previous comments about make-before-break vs. break-before-make. I hadn’t noticed that the Bryston unit provides a separate and independent switch for each of its two signal paths.

2) Bryston’s setup diagram that is shown in one of the photos at the link provided in the OP states that it is the black binding posts that are common to all inputs and outputs, which of course directly conflicts with their schematic that is also shown.

In any event, per my other comments I would rule that device out.

I can’t tell if the Russound switchbox Tony (Tls49) linked to would be suitable, because there is no indication as to whether or not it switches both + and -. Also, if the impedance of your speakers is in the vicinity of 4 ohms your S200 amp (rated at 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms) might be a bit too powerful for it, given the 150 watt power handling spec of the switchbox.

Regarding the Niles SPK-1 both gentlemen referred to, if I understand correctly it is designed to be switched by the switched AC outlet of a Receiver or other component that it would be used with. If neither of your amps provides such an outlet that may be an issue.

Perhaps a look through all of Niles’ switchbox offerings would prove useful, if you haven’t already done so:

https://www.nilesaudio.com/products/all/speaker-selectors/all

I did take a quick look through the various pro-oriented switchers that are carried by B&H Photo Video, but everything I saw there had some combination of uncertainties, involving power ratings that would be marginal at best and/or whether or not the unit switches both + and -.

Best regards,
-- Al