Bryston 2B LP Pro 2 x 60w 2014 model. Should not sound this good.

I bought this little Bryston amp about 5 years ago used and it is one of the best sounding amps that I have ever owned. I have owned many Super Uber expensive systems over the years but this amp is a true bargain. It is the best used little power amp that you can buy for decent price. If you can make due with 60watts per channel you cannot beat it in regards to its performance. The 2B LP Pro comes balanced or single ended. Mine is balanced with a removable iec power cord. When paired up with a set of Yamaha NS 1000m, with Mogadishu Speaker wires and a Simaudio Moon 390 Pre amplifier it is shockingly great! It just puts it all out there. It hides nothing. I have the gain controls set about 2/3 and it is just so revealing, fast, open and just correct. I have auditioned it up against many other amps and it just sounds right. I feel like I cheated at my purchase price of $525.00. It is not HiFi ish or audiophile like. It is music and just plain fun!
thesoundhouse
My Bryston 3B from the '80s sounds particularly fine! This company has always made very good and better amps! 
Mogadishu is the capital city of Somalia, on the Horn of Africa! Surely you must mean "Mogami" ? Excellent wire!

Bryston makes very fine amps.
  Great buy.  Enjoy!

Always wanted 7B monos! But, I bought other. Still happy!