Brookvale Records-Brandi Carlile

I recently heard a few songs by Brandi Carlile, liked what I heard, and thought I'd pick up a record or two.
I found that Brookvale Records has reissued a couple of her albums.  Has anyone picked up one of these?  Any comments on the audio quality?  If they're source is a CD, I may as well just get the CD.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Bests to all.

pcraig0412
After seeing Brandi Carlile on Samantha Bee a few weeks ago I knew I had to have it. I ordered the vinyl version of "By the Way, I Forgive You" from Music Direct and was surprised at the quality of the gate-fold cover. I was equally surprised at the quality of the sound and it is currently in my heavy-rotation bin. I highly recommend this vinyl recording; it's excellent.
Can't tell about Brookvale Records but I own almost everyone of her lps and for the most part they sound really good. I think "Bear Creek" has THE best SQ of the ones I own.
Thanks for the feedback.
I went ahead and ordered her debut and Give up the Ghost albums from Brookvale.  Currently on sale as a two'fer.  Hopefully, they will have good dynamics w/o ticks/pops.
I will likely also pick up By the Way...
It's getting great reviews.
Thanks again,