Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007
My dog Bam Bam thinks the world of Pebbles.

Just kiddin.

Yes my dog’s name is Bam Bam and there have been pebbles around on occasion when I had the music playing (in fact I am looking at some now and Bam Bam is prone at their feet) ) but not these particular pebbles that are brilliant.
Where ya been hidin’, moopman? Did they let you out yet! Stalkers welcome. They say pets take after their owners. 🤗
Hmmm, not really about QP.  Well someone asked about 'Pebbles' so I beg to differ... This is not the way I like to mention this bc I can't backup my claim but a couple months ago I was reading a blog or forum about how Bybee Technologies products work, and it was the opinion of the author that (his claim that is) Mr Bybee had used someone else's research (the person who came out with the Pebbles products in the first place, who had discovered how the crystals effect atoms). 
This is what crystals in iQSE's do (Pebbles too)...

From bybeetech.com:

"Bybee Technologies has developed a product that is energized by a surrounding energy field. Once energized, our product resonates at the same frequency as the C13 atom. (Versus the more common carbon 12 atom - emphasis added)  Consequently, this creates a magnetic field of force effect. In this magnetic field, the polarity of all electrons and protons are altered, affecting their oscillation by making them more aligned with each other. This reaction creates an affect that makes the transfer or sharing of electrons between atoms more streamline and efficient; and air molecules less resistant."

[Copy/Pasted from the Positive Feedback review of iQSE]...

Yes, I know all that. But that is not how I explain how pebbles (natural mineral crystals) work, which I did fifteen years ago. I would call explanation atomic physics, not QP. Now, it may be Jack describes how crystals interact with his other technology, I can’t say. But since I have been in the specific field of crystals and atomic physics of crystals a whole lot longer than Jack I defer to myself. 😬 I’m also not sure what *actual material* Jack uses, as he describes it in some places as “crystal like.” So, who knows? My use of crystals (Brilliant Pebbles) is almost exclusively as resonance control devises and my crystal based products address a wide range of audio issues. Whereas Jack’s devices almost always or always in the electrical signal path, from what I read. Brilliant Pebbles is not in the signal path per se.

I presented a paper to national conference fifty years ago regarding a design for a low thrust high specific impulse rocket engine for interplanetary space travel that develops thrust by bombarding metal polycrystal with a highly accelerated Xenon ion beam, producing sputtering of atoms from the surface of the metal polycrystal.

As I already intimated I authored the paper that described how the QP Intelligent Chip works back in 2005. Summary:

“The Intelligent Chip works quantum mechanically via coherent quantum superposition and quantum entanglement. Two coherent light sources (the CD player laser and the quantum dots in the Intelligent Chip) interact with the atoms in the CD’s polycarbonate layer to produce long-lasting, superior optical transparency for better optical signal to noise ratio during the laser-reading process. The active material in the Intelligent Chip is quantum dots - artificial atoms grown in the lab tuned to emit photons of a pre-determined wavelength.

In the case of the original Intelligent Chip, CD laser light escapes the player through a narrow gap around the CD tray. The emitted photons from chip commingle with the CD laser light that is everywhere in the room and inside the player; the commingled light resonates with the CD’s polycarbonate material, improving its optical performance. In the case of The Super Intelligent Chip, the process occurs entirely inside the CD player where all the interactions are more intense.”

geoffkait you have been around a long time and I can't comment about your products but I have come across others that do use crystals in their power cords. I only know this because of wanting to change their connectors and found them within them.