Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007
I sent Jack Bybee one of my Mini Brilliant Pebbles by way of John Curl about ten years ago. I also explained to him in twenty five words or less how The Intelligent Chip works.

There is no real line of separation between quantum physics and classical physics.
These things have been around for quite a while I believe, and still not  even a hint of what principle of physics is supposed to be involved.  The statements about them are just meaningless generalizations.  
I actually explained the atomic physics involved when crystals are used in audio applications around 15 years ago on my web site.

Glad to see someone interested in the physics of crystals. Welcome aboard, sailor!

Brilliant Pebbles was the first comprehensive crystal based product for audio applications. Brilliant Pebbles debuted at the Hi Fi Show at Heathrow Airport, London 2003, or maybe 2004 and were demo’d in the Golden Sound room at CES in 2005.

Brilliant Pebbles - White Paper, how crystals work,

http://machinadynamica.com/machina17.htm