Bridging or monoblocking??

Can someone explain the difference to me?

I have a 2 channel amp that I would like to convert(bridge or mono block) to a single channel amp?

Which would I do and does anyone know how?
Which amp is it?
It all depends on whether or not the amp is set up to be bridged. You usually have to flip a switch on the back to convert it into a bridged situation. Then it would become a monoblock. Meaning one for each channel.
These amps are HK Citation16s, solid state. There is no switch to flip on these units but I used to own a pair a while back that had been modified to run as I know it can be done.

Anyone ever do this????