Bricasti M1 SE or Ayre QX-5 Twenty?

Help me pick one of these two.

I have a chance to get a Demo Bricasti M1 Special Edition with Ethernet card (for Roon) for about mid $7Ks, same price I can get an Ayre QX-5.

I do like Ayre (my amp and preamp are also Ayre), but that Bricasti M1se is tempting. What do you guys think?
128x128thyname
JohnnyR @audioconnection : I appreciate you chiming in.

Reading between the lines, I take it you prefer the Ayre to the Bricasti?

I can't help by notice that while you are an Ayre dealer, you are not a Bricasti dealer
Quite welcome,

(((I take it you prefer the Ayre to the Bricasti?)))

Yes, in your system absolutely ....
You can even try an Ayre Codex and still hear the design character of what I am talking about.
It’s not a better or worse ordeal it’s about allowing your whole system with its zero feedback philosophy that Ayre changed our industry with play at its best.

Could you be close to a great match and possibly blowing it by listening with your eyes instead of seeing with your ears?

With what you have invested in zero feedback designs doesn’t it make sense to follow that intended design all the way through or at least listen for yourself?

((I can’t help by notice that while you are an Ayre dealer, you are not a Bricasti dealer))
If you had owned say a Levenson conventional amp with feedback I wouldn’t have even posted for you.
Happy Listening
JohnnyR