Bricasti DAC owners

I’m not associated with Bricasti other than owning a Bricasti dac. 
If you own a Bricasti dac purchased before 2020, I strongly suggest considering obtaining the newest digital board, the MDx.

It’s that good. 
There certainly is nothing wrong with any prior BRICASTI digital board. Technology advances, particularly in digital, and the MDx is a worthy advance 
128x128zavato
@strojo  - It's MDx 1.02
@hgeifman The fact that the right channel still plays sound fine while only left channel is silent or distorted rules out the cable issue or loose connector.  If the issue is caused by those two there would be either no sound or distorted sound, from both channel at the same time.  I didn't install the board my unit was sent back to them for installation.  I will keep you guys posted when I hear back.
@rogerhifi, Thanks for explaining this and I agree.  Now, we need Joe from Bricasti to determine what is wrong and fix it.  
I have had my left channel drop out twice.  Each time I blamed it on the Gigafoil v4 filter I have installed right before the M1se with MDx.
each time I removed the v4 and plugged in my AQ Ethernet cable directly to the Dac and no problem.  I will play it for a while and see if any problem arises.