Breakdown of audio investment

I recently had to go through the process of evaluating my main system for insurance purposes. While doing so I started playing around with the numbers in order to get a breakdown of the total value of my system. The results were a bit surprising, given that only 61% of the total value of my system relates to the main components (CD player, integrated amp and speakers). The other 34% relates to accessories (cables, power conditionner and rack) and tweaks. Using the retail value of every items in my system I came up with the following results:

CD player: 23%
speakers: 20%
integrated amp: 18%
cables: 16%
rack: 9%
tweaks: 9%
power conditionner: 5%

I'd be curious to see how other fellow Audiogoners have spent their money on their system.
mephisto
analogue 35%(including phono preamp)
speakers 20%
amp 10%
diy preamp 4%
headphone 7%
digital 10%
tapedeck 2%
tweaks(including vpi16.5) and wires 12%

DIY instruments including Weller Soldering station $150; NOS Oscilloscope $600; Hickock tube tester $150; Digital RS multimiter(measures capacitance as well); helping metal arms and magnifying lamp $100; Getinax-Cooper blank circuit boards, breadboards and many more helping electronic assembly tools are not included in the system but more and more act as a part of it when upgrade bug bites.
My system's worth (based on MSRP) is close to $25K, which means I spent around $10K on cables, rack and tweaks, and $15K on my CD player, integrated amp and speakers. I'm glad to see I'm not that far from what the others posted. As for Newbee's question, my $ ratio of equipment to software is 63% equipment and 37% software. I do buy CDs on a regular basis but it does take a lot of CDs to make up for the purchase of a piece of wire in these days!!

Eric
70% software - 30% equipment (Plan to widen gap even more)

Equipment (actually paid , MSRP)
Anolog - 26.0% , 18.5%
Digital - 6.5% , 6.5%
Pre amp - 18.1% , 19.4%
Power amp - 19.5% , 27.8%
Speakers - 15.6% , 17.6%
Wires - 14.3% , 10.2%
Post removed 

The last entry on this thread was over 20 years ago, so the OP has probably solved their issue one way or the other by now.