Brand new Vandersteen Model 2's

I can't wait to hear them. I've been hearing about them for a while now and have been told that they are THAT good compared to the model they supersede.  The price only went up $100 which is typical Vandersteen.  I'm still amazed that they can offer this much value in this speaker.  I tried to find the thread on this, but wasn't able to.  I'm not the best at searching for things, but hope this thread suffices.  
ctsooner
Wow. This is the new travel thread lol. Wife is from WI and two of three kids and family still there. Good VAndy dealer or two in state if I recall. 
Has anyone been able to audition the new speaker yet? 
@ctsooner ,
I think it would be a fun comparison if Johnny could set up a comparison of the new 2's vs. the old model.
Bob
We will have the New Vandersteen 2Sig 3s in a week or so, need some run in time, and tilt back. My older 2 Sig 2s were shaking in their boots yesterday. Hey, some speakers have feelings too.
Cheers, JohnnyR
LMAO...You crack me up Johnny.  Great stuff.  Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I've heard one other's and he LOVES them.  I bet the Mimas would work with them nicely too.