Bowers and Wilkins Nautilus 804 vs 804s

I'm looking for some advice when it comes to the differences in terms of quality and price between Bowers and Wilkins Nautilus 804 vs 804S speakers. I'm in a position to purchase any of them at a similar price and based on the details that I found on the B&W archive, I'm not able to understand which one is older and more performant in terms of everything. I also can't figure out which one is newer and possibly has a newer or better build?

The build and size looks identical and the only difference that I see that 804S supports a lower frequency.

Can some with more expertise in the B&W lineup clarify the differences between the two?

1. Nautilus 804 - https://www.bowerswilkins.com/sites/default/files/2019-03/ENG_FP10087_Nautilus-804_info_sheet.pdf
  2. 804S - https://www.bowerswilkins.com/sites/default/files/2019-03/ENG_FP20265_804-S_info_sheet.pdf

P.S. to be noted that I'm listening mostly to house and hip-hop music and I appreciate a little more bass :)

flashmagnum
Enjoy. Read up on crossover and the highpass filter to get the bass just right. Also sub placement matters a lot. 
Congratulations, great choice, flashmagnum. I bet you’ll really enjoy those.

Cheers,

Scott
OK guys, so I ended up purchasing the 804s ... and I will pair them with some 805s, an HTM3 and an Outlaw LFM-1 sub for a 5.1 system.
The truth is that besides music, this will also be used as my home theater and I think the sub will compensate more than enough for the bass. But it is left to be seen.

I really appreciate everyone’s feedback and thanks for the link to the explanation on what are the differences between 804n and 804s.
I had N804s for a long time.  Light in the bass department, even when driven by 225 wpc. Metal dome tweeter became quite harsh over the years. Traded them in for JA Pulsars, and am very happy.
flashmagnum

Not to be rude but if you listen to house and hip hop you should skip these speakers all together. They simply don’t have deep or good textured bass. I owned the 703s which is a lower tear of the 804 and was amazing how much better other brands were when I really started demoing. 
You could make them work with subs but there are better options out there. Sorry I don’t have a good recommendation but I know B&W is not it. They are bright thin sounding speakers. 
I'm listening mostly to house and hip-hop music and I appreciate a little more bass
IMHO you’re looking at the wrong speakers.  Share your budget and you’ll get several recommendations for speakers that better fit that genre.  Again, just my opinion but I’m familiar with several versions of the 804s and there are other speakers that are much better suited to give you more of what you’re looking for.  Or not.