Bowers and Wilkins B&W 705 speakers_questions.

Hello,
I recently acquired a pair of Bowers and Wilkins 705 speakers, in rosenut finish.

I already have a B&W CMC center (in rosenut) that I had with a pair of rosenut CM2s…however, those 2 speakers are no longer in my possession.

Therefore, for the time being, I can use the CMC with the 705s.

However, as I can be patient and wait for a better-paired center to appear on the market, what is the best B&W center to use with the 705s? A single 705? An HTM7 or some other HTM center?

In addition, could you kind people provide some suggestions for a good AVR to use with these? I would like an AVR for budget reasons; because while the primary use for these will be music, occasionally I will watch TV/DVD/Netflix; and because I know nothing about (nor can I afford) “separates”. I assume the AVR will need to have HDMI, correct?

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions for a good AVR and the appropriate center.

Thank you.
venessian

Showing 1 response by erikt

A closer matching center for the 705s would be from the CDM series: either a CDMCNT or CDMCSE.

You didn't specify a budget, so can't make any solid recommendations for associated gear.