Boulder 866 experience? Users?
Is there any Boulder 866 owner? How is your experience? :)Almost finalizing my next year setup, my last consideration becomes All-in-One solution.
- So far my consideration is Pass Int60 + Bryston BDA 3.14
Then these three candidates come in.
1) Devialet - Honestly, I haven’t thought about it.
But I heard a recommendation that this can work as preamp+amp+dac+streamer
2) darTZeel LHC-208 - ironman from Swiss, looks exotic
3) Boulder 866
My first interest is Boulder 866 because it’s from the US. (I live in the US, so expect to be easy to fix or do something).
My questions are,
1) How’s your impression? (Especially compared to Pass, Devialet and dartzeel)
Not just better/worse but how’s different?
2) Do you experience any technical glitch? (In terms of touch screen, wireless integration)
3) Can you use Apple Airplay? (It’s important to me, I use apple music/idagio and need to stream it.)
Positive feedback review mentions NO airplay capability but other reviews mention it’s capable.