Boulder 1060 amp and upmarket p.cords and filters?

I recently bought Boulder 1060 and thinking replacing the stock cord plus feeding it from filter.
Any ideas and experiences?
128x128mert

Showing 4 responses by lloydelee21

nice amp...i like PAD Dominus/Ann Contego speaker cables. I think you should check with Boulder before using a power filter with such a powerful amp. many prefer high powered amps straight into the wall. i tried my gryphon antileon into a filter, and it blew up despite having 'endless ability to handle big amps'.
Mert,

I have never heard the latest SOTA Siltechs but know that many people have had good things to say about them...much more flexible.
Nice Rhyno,

Congrats. I have heard this amp...effortlessness is the most amazing thing to hear when heard done well. I first heard it from the Wilson X1/Grand Slamms, and i have now heard it with a couple of amps...yours included.

I expect to hear the new D'Agostino Momentums next week at the premier of the Wilson Alexandria XLFs in Europe.

Will post. Meanwhile, enjoy your incredible system!!!!!!!!!!!
Mert,

pls post your findings...looking forward to reading about your thoughts on PAD. I quite like your choice, and own mainly PAD Dominus and Ann Contego. good luck.