Borresen Acoustics Speakers - Have you heard them & what did you think?

Borresen Acoustics have recently launched three models of loudspeaker.   The chief designer is ex-Raidho Acoustics.  Just wondering whether anyone heard or auditioned them and if so what were your impressions?  When commenting please let us know what loudspeakers you have today as this provides a useful point of reference.   
kiwi_1282001
Hello Contuzzi and thank you so much for your comments.  Yes, the Raidho tweeter, which is widely considered one of the best in the business, is now a design which is over 15 years old.  Early reports published elsewhere from a Raidho owner who has listened to Borresen and Raidho speakers side by side indicate his opinion that the new Borresen tweeter resolves more detail - so that peaked my interest.   I do agree with you that the guys behind the company are widely liked and respected.  You seem knowledgeable on Raidho.  Do you own a pair of their wonderful loudspeakers?
Hi Ralph its George
The speakers Steve59 heard were the 03’s. I was there too. IMO the tweeter is smoother and more airy. That day they started with the 03 then the 02 and then the 01. Not sure how many hrs were on them at the time. I have to say the 01’s are more like in a Raidho D2.1 class of sound. When I compared the D3.1 to the 03 we had 1 of each in the system. I thought it would be close since the sensitivity was close per the specs (89db for the 03 and 90db for the D3.1). Turns out the 03 was no less than twice as loud so it wasn’t a fair demo. If I stood in front of the 3.1 the loudness was pretty close. I bought the D3.1’s because of the clearer more detailed midrange compared to the D2.1. A little deeper in the bass was nice too. The transients and attack in the leading edge is also faster with the Borresens.
For those who don’t know me I owned the D1 - D2 - D2.1 and now the D3.1. So I do have some experience with Raidho D series.
I last weekend did a side by side of the 02 vs the 03. The thing that really really stands out with the 03 is the midrange detail and clarity. Hate to say it but the D3.1’s midrange sounds muffled in comparison. What I would like to do is compare the 02’s to the D3.1’s (but not 1 of each in the system) to get a feel how the 02’s midrange compares to the D3.1’s.

Contuzzi the tweeter is not brighter at all. Just more even lifelike when compared to the Raidho D series.
Congrats George.  I understand you've upgraded from Raidho D3.1's to Borresen Acoustics model 03's.   Please let us know how they compare in your system once they are broken in.  I understand the Borresen 03 is more efficient than the Raidho D3.1.  I was told the Borresen 03 is about 4dB more sensitive so that would help explain why its louder to your ears.  :-).   An acquaintance friend of mine is upgrading his Magico speakers to Borresens as well.  He's been a long time Magico speaker fan and I hope he will chime in with his opinions too.