Bookshelf Speakers for Large Room

My family room is very large (24’x24’x20’) with openings to other rooms.  I have a built in and there is no way to put in floor standers.  I have tried, demoed some nice floor standers and they are just too obtrusive and my wife HATES them out in the room.  So I am stuck with bookshelf. 

Budget is less of an issue, I just want something that will sound amazing and fill the space.  

I listen to all types of music but mostly classic rock, jazz, and my wife prefers show tunes and classical.  It is also our main space for TV and movies.  

I am currently leaning toward the Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and the Vox center channel.

My question is are there other brands I should consider?  I have listened to the Wilson Tunetot but I felt like they were struggling in the large room

Thanks for your advice.

Mobius
mobiusmu
Post removed 
Is there a way to post a picture?  I cannot find a way.

The space where the speakers sit is about 22” deep.
I did not answer your last two questions:
I will pair a good amp to the speakers, right now if I go with the Sonus Faber I will probably get D’Agostino amp.  I do literally listen to all music but classic rock is probably my favorite but my list is long and diverse.  I work from home and usually sit in the sweet spot with my laptop or iPad.

I also host a lot (or did before the pandemic) so having great sound during get togethers is important as well.
The Sonus Fabers are really beautiful speakers!  Have you had a chance to hear them as well?  If so what did you like, what didn’t you like, why not buy them?

Fritz builds a really nice speaker called the Carrera BE.  They sound fantastic.  They use a 7” scan speak woofer with a Beryllium tweeter.  They aren’t as beautiful as the Sonus Fabers but the Carreras sound sublime.  The problem you may run into though is that they are rear ported.  
I think you’d be better off with a speaker that has a front port or no port at all.  The ATC’s that I mentioned sound really good as well and are a sealed design, which may work better for your application.  The ATC’s come in white which might fit your decor better.

You can just snap a picture of the built in and easily uoload it under your profile under your “virtual system”