Bookshelf Speaker Stand Difference?

Hello,
When I think book shelf speakers, I have thought that the designated speaker stand from the same brand performs the best for a speaker.

For example, Focal Utopia Bookshelf - Focal Speaker Stand for this model.

Today I happened to have a conversation about this, and heard that as long as you use reasonably high quality/heavy stand (for example, Solid Steel Speaker Stand about 30lbs), there would be NO sound quality difference compared to using the designated speaker stand.

For speaker stands, benefits of designated speaker stands are

1) Aesthetic
2) Can be connected to the speaker

And... reasonably there is no sound quality advantage.It’s just matter of taste and convenience.
(A bit of secure connection too.)

How’s your experience?

And do you know any top quality speaker stand that I can use universally?

Thank you.
128x128sangbro
To the best of my knowledge mine is the only one that does. It's a bit unorthodox.

Duke
Please, can you tell us why you want to do this?
Now, I'm really interested.
Bob
Gdnrbob asked, " Please, can you tell us why you want to do this? "

We make a stand which includes a subwoofer and an up-and-back firing driver. The purpose of the subwoofer is self-evident, and the purpose of the up-and-back firing driver is to manipulate the reverberant field.

It’s called the Super Stand. We picked that name because there just isn’t enough hyperbole in high-end audio any more.

At this link you can see photos of the original version, scroll down a bit. The subwoofer is in the top of the notch, and that’s a coaxial in the bottom of the notch:

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2019/06/17/new-gear-from-audiokinesis-and-resonessence-labs-t-h-e-sho...

Duke
@audiokinesis Those look pretty spectacular! Are you going to be able to produce enough of them to make them attainable to the average Joe or will they remain the domain of the ultra blessed? 
@dadork, thank you very much.

We’ll certainly try not to overprice them, but they are considerably more parts-and-labor-intensive than either a comparable subwoofer or a comparable speaker stand would be.

The new version's footprint won't be as deep, and it will be a bit taller, so that it's closer to normal speaker stand height for most stand-mount speakers.  There will be a few other refinements as well.

Duke
It’s called the Super Stand. We picked that name because there just isn’t enough hyperbole in high-end audio any more. 

Excellent.