Bookshelf Speaker for vintage Marantz 2230

I'm currently running a pair of Boston Acoustics A100 speakers through a Marantz 2230. I'm looking to upgrade to a budget and modern hifi setup and have been looking at several integrated amps (rotel 1062, music hall a.25, etc) and several bookshelf speakers (era d4's, b&w 685's, paradigm 20's, dynaudio audience 52's). However, I can really only afford one thing at a time. To start, I'm thinking of upgrading the speakers. Any recommendations on running some bookshelf speakers ($400-$800) with the Marantz 2230? I like the warm sound of the Marantz and mostly listen to vinyl (rock, punk, jazz, and old country). Any thing I should consider?
ds4000
2nd hand Triangle Titus 202s.

These should allow the natural "warmth" of the Marantz to truly shine through.

I really like the vintage receiver/Triangle Titus 202 combo. They are easily driven and allow the unique character of each source piece to shine through.

I use them currently with a vintage Yamaha cr-640 receiver and have used them in the past with a vintage Tandberg as well to fantastic effect. Also a vintage NAD receiver and Carver separates.

I would envision a heavenly match between these and vintage Marantz.
Also, the second part of this is I will eventually be using this with a more modern integrated amp, the Matantz will be a temporary solution.
The Triangles are very detailed and transparent, not inherently "warm" sounding at all, so if that is the sound you like, you would want to make sure that the more modern integrated inherently provided this rather than relying on the speaks to provide it for you.

I'd still recommend them strongly however under that one assumption. They would sound lovely with any good hybrid or even a SET tube amp.

Of course if you change amps, then that could also open up any number of other possibilities as well down the road depending on your preferences.
in all honesty, unless you're prepared to spend a bundle, the a100 with marantz should sound amazing.