Bluesound Vault 2i, Cocktail Audio X40 or ??????????

Have decided to move out my CD collection but still want periodic access. Believe that the above or something like them provide the solution.

Any thoughts, comments or alternatives would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in a advance.
adeep42
Fine tips. Thanks. But if you don't have the node2 to start with, the extra cost for a Vault2i isn't that high. You miss the wifi streaming though.
Yeah if the OP tries the Vault 2, the ripping and labeling will be done by the Bluesound so no worries there at all. And BTW the Vault 2 does allow streaming just like the Node 2 does, of either your local network hard drive or such streaming services like Spotify, Tidal, Pandora and others. Try MQA on Tidal, I tend to explore those albums quite frequently.
2psyop... I'm not aware of having Pandora access via the Vault and Node.  Am I mistaken?
My error on Pandora..
Radio stations supported; Calm radio, iHeart radio, Radio Paradise, Slacker radio, TuneIn radio.
Music services supported; Amazon music, Deezer HiFi, Groove, Juke, KK Box, Murfie, Napster, Qobuz, Spotify, Tidal and WiMP.
I think a lot of people are using Roon integrated with Bluesound with great success.
The streaming you have. And it works very well. But the built-in wifi you miss with the Vault. Or am I wrong? Note that the new i-series is out now and the reviews says considerably better sq. Maybe just marketing.......