Bluesound Vault 2 now or wait for CES2018?

Hello forum,

I have a modest system and am looking for a streaming server, the Bluesound vault 2 fit the bill. I’m wondering if I should wait until CES 2018 to see if there might be a v3 coming out. Any thoughts would be welcome as this seems to be about 2 years old and much has advanced with high res audio.

Thanks! 
128x128kenscott
+laltik and +jl35. The Ayre Codex is a great addition to Bluesound but at a higher price. Part of the allure of the Bluesound is mucho functionality or versatility and at a budget price. And if you don’t stream audio or you have NOT heard MQA, you should try it firsthand to see what the fuss and firestorm is all about. 
Kenscott! Congrats! Just wanted to share some info. You have made a really good decision because this device is tremendous. One great slice of the Bluesound pie is the customer service. These guys are smart IT reps who can really help you with any glitches or setup issues you may have. Once you have the Vault in place you will be amazed by the sound and versatility. There are better audio solutions available for four times the price! Heck you can hand pick 10 CDs from the local library every week and load them into the Vault and each time your music library grows bigger and is controlled by your smartphone. Also the last test I did with my Node 2 after a long period of loading my music files onto a MyCloud NAS for the Node 2 to serve was to stream MQA. I would have never believed streamed music could sound that good. It puts Spotify to shame... Tell us later what you think.
Congratulations, kenscott. Bluesound streamers are fantastic and as mentioned their customer support is excellent. They sound great and the BluOS and functionality is very good as well. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Scott
A bit of feedback... I purchased the Vault 2 and got a 2 month free trial of Tidal. My speakers aren’t in a great spot, now a huge room and the same old tiny digital amp. Wow, just wow. Streaming Tidal vs a ripped CD seems very close and you can really hear a difference between original, remixes and MQA versions on Tidal. The soundstage is vastly different. Now, I’ll tinker more but what an amazing investment, thank you all. Highly recommend!

Thank you,
Ken