BlueSound Node 2i to Niam NAP 100

I am thinking of the following configuration:  BlueSound Node 2i connecting directly to a Niam NAP 100.  Is this feasible? advisable?  What should  I expect with that combination?

128x128markainsworth
Thanks Dave for your insight. I am considering the PowerNode 2i. However there are a few things that concern me about that unit:
1) No digital outputs (save the ARC HDMI)
2) No preamp outputs
These two omissions seriously preclude upgrades except to add a sub-woofer
3) No 4 ohm rating.  A couple of the speakers I am considering -- the Wharfdale EVO 4.2, and B & W 606 present 4 ohm loads (The Wharfdale is 8 ohm compatible but have minimum 4 ohm impedance) The other speaker I am considering is the Klipsch RP 600M, which should be pretty easy to drive.

My current leaning is toward the Wharfdale.

Get your gear from Music Direct...30 to 60 day trial and easy return!  That way you know for sure if it will work for you.
I have had good experience with Music Direct.  Also with Crutchfield who offer 60 day return (-5%).
Bluesound staff have posted on their forum that the Powernode 2 series are 120W into 4 ohm. However, I still find it odd that they don't include that in their published specs. 

It is a good sounding unit, but as you point out, it has limited inputs and outputs and limits your upgrade options in the future.