Blue Circle Audio is Out of Business

dill
I thought I would clear up a couple of things about Blue Circle, including a couple of points made by has2be above.First off, I'm the person taking over the repairs for Blue Circle. I've known Gilbert for over 15 years and have been doing repairs for him all that time. The warranty situation according to Gilbert is on a case by case basis. If you have warranty concerns I can pass them along.
 I am in Hamilton, Ontario, not Burlington (close but not quite).
Secondly, Gilbert did not close two businesses. He was not an owner of Mystic Audio. The two were related though, as Mystic was one of the first dealers for Blue Circle. The reasons behind the sudden closure are confidential, but the reasoning was sound, so please try not to be too critical of the decision. Thirdly, Gilbert is not an owner of Saturn, he is only one of their designers.If you have any questions about servicing I can be reached at the email available on this site, or through my other email on my websitewww.dtsaudioelectronics.com  Please be aware, that I will only answer service and parts related questions. Questions about performance or "how's it sound" or will it match this or that will be disregarded.
I own and still use one of his BC power conditioners. It does what it’s intended, and quite well for that matter. 

Well. I wish the best of luck to Gilbert in all future endeavors. 
For the record Dan Santoni is looking after Blue Circle issues/upgrades.  He has done work on my gear before and it was superb (although I don’t know him).  I have also owned Blue Circle gear and Gilbert is a first class individual.  Fear not he has left you all in good hands.  I’m assuming Dan is blackdoghifi.
TLP Audio joined forces with Gilbert Yeung and still carries Blue Circle products after Gilbert left to work with another company. There's even a new line of conditioners that Gilbert designed apart from his Blue Circle line that Walt Stanger carries at the site.

http://www.tlp-audio.com/powerConditioners2.php

All the best,
Nonoise