Biwire questions - Best cable for

New pair of B&W Nautilus 804. Krell KAV 250a and Lexicon DC-2 pre. Suggestions for biwire speaker cable for about $300? I need 20ft cables (or slightly longer). If I need to spend more, I will, but I'd like to spend no more than 3-400 bucks. Thanks all! Appreciate your help!
bazmataz

Showing 3 responses by tml2

Dont bother with Biwire Cable.Jumper using the same cable or ust the WBT Jumpers.I have had doulbe runs of cable and found that a single cable with jumpers or with the WBT is just as good as a biwire or double run.
The advice on short cables is very good.I use 2 foot cables.Have monoblocks on the fllor beside speakers.Use longer interconnect.I belive this is the good way to go.This allows you to put the money into a better cable.Audioquest Midnight is very good i have used it for the last 8 months.I have tried some Dh labs and Alpha core MI2 both very good.MI2 would be my choice between them.I still belive BIwire is overrated and having two sets of binding posts is for BI Amping which does have a big effect.
This does not make sense to me.The cable cant tell what signels it delivers.You are in many cases just dividing the strands within the same wire.Even if you double run.How does the wire know the difference.