Binding Post Jumpers - New Product!!!

Here is a new product from KLE Innovations...
https://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/klei-qseries/klei-qseries-speaker-binding-p...

I have not tried them, but I have tried many of their other speaker cables and I have tried the Banana plugs used on them.

The Banana plugs allow you to plug the speaker cables directly into the back of them

All of their products are outstanding and work extremely well - I have no reason to believe these will not live up to their stellar reputation

Enjoy - Steve
williewonka
Steve,
It is all good, my friend. REL suggests a high level connection for my T7 subs so that is the way I have been running it, connected to my amp.  I have used AQ BFA speaker connectors, but the metal male jacks are suffering from metal fatigue (they are quite thin-walled) from repeated connections to various speakers so I took a flyer and ordered these "Nak" BFA connectors today to replace them:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/162846775339

Yping, you have suggested a math error in my comparison.  Two pairs of the RS piggy-back jacks, which are required for a 2-channel audio system, cost $6.00, not $3.00.  Therefore, the KLE's are not 45X as expensive, but only 22.5X as expensive.  It is quite possible that the incremental cost of $129 for the KLE's is very worthwhile.  I, personally was incensed at the quality of construction of the KLE connectors I bought which, to me, had no relationship to their cost. 

If your ears and mind tell you something is better, then that is all that the validation you need, regardless of the cost.  The coin of the realm is limited and it is fair to point out, for example, more modestly priced connectors that may well allow one to fully enjoy their audio systems at much smaller cost. 
Nope, didn’t suggest that at all. I asked, " Which Radio Shack bananas are you buying for USD 30 cents each?"

Lets see there are 8 bananas, AUD$129 is about USD$103.
103/45 (times) = $2.29
2.29/8 bananas = 29.6 cents each (USD)

So, which Radio Shack bananas are you buying for USD 30 cents each, and which Radio Shack outlet are you buying them from?

It is all good my friend, and doesn’t really matter. Perhaps, the best thing you can do is not to stay incensed and just do what REL suggests. You will probably enjoy your system more by doing that. It does appear that the Radio Shack bananas do not work for you either but hopefully the "Nak" BFA connectors will work for you.

You know lots of cars look similar, like several makes of cars look like mercs, but are they mercs. I don’t think so but perhaps some do think so because they look similar.
There are genuine French perfumes, and there are those that look the same and even imitate them, but are they as good?

There is Penfolds Grange red wine that costs $800 a bottle and looks less impressive and cheaper than a blingy $5 bottle of red wine. Which one would you like to drink, if $$$ were not an issue.

Isn’t it great that we have a choice regardless peoples opinions.
Different strokes for different folks!
The  KLEI bananas work very well for me in my system. So well in fact that I recently received another eight-pack of them.
No, they don't look like a piece of jewelry, however, I really like what I hear when I use them, in my particular scenario better than a bare wire connection.
“It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.” 
 Audre Lorde