Big amplifiers and heat dissipation in a small room

I had a pre/power amp that generated about 800W of heat in a tiny room (9x11), making them uncomfortable during summer. One obvious solution is to crank up the AC, but I am looking for an alternative route. One option is a ceiling vent with a fan (which connects to the attic). Another is to put a vent (with or without a fan) in the side wall near my rack close to the ceiling (since hot air rises) and so that I can dump the hot air into the next room (closet). The wall behind the speakers has big windows-may be I could vent through the window. Anyone have experience modifying the room for heat dissipation? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
128x128chungjh
@millercarbon.  It was the amp. I borrowed a 250W class D amp Brookyn AMP, I had no problem but didn't sound very good. I got an Pass Labs X350.5. Now glorious!!! I am now selling my Conrad Johnson 140W mono block.
@millercarbon.  It was the amp. I borrowed a 250W class D amp Brookyn AMP, I had no problem but didn't sound very good. I got an Pass Labs X350.5. Now glorious!!! I am now selling my Conrad Johnson 140W mono block.
@millercarbon Said before, say again: it ain’t the amp.

Duh? Why do you think his turntable would heat up the room? Is it that Jamaican reggae that he is playing??