Biamp a Bryston 4b sst Bass with a Classe ca3200

Is it possible to biamp a Bryston 4bsst (Bass)with a classe CA 3200 (mid range and Treble)?
alloutblitz
Post removed 
• Bryston 4bsst
• Gain, unbalanced input: 28.7x, 29.5dB (with input switch set to 1V)
• Output noise, 8-ohm load, unbalanced input, 1k-ohm input termination: wideband 0.260mV, -80.7dBW; A weighted 0.067mV, -92.5dBW.
• Output noise, 8-ohm load, balanced input, 600-ohm input termination: wideband 0.307mV, -79.3dBW; A weighted 0.083mV, -90.6dBW.

Classe CA2200

model
(balanced inputs) CA-2200
voltage gain 29.1dB
bandwidth
sensitivity 1.4Vrms

Are these gains close enough?
Post removed 
I tried to biamp using two amps with same gain but different input sensitivity (such is your case with Bryston and Classe), did not work well.
Both gain and sensitivity must match.
Don't forget input impedance. Is this proposed bi-amp passive or active? If active you'll be fine.

ET
Post removed 
Bob_reynolds,
This is exactly what I thought, I was beating this question to death on various forums, was getting different opinions, and finally tried it myself.
Had two amps of exactly the same gain, one of them was also 4B SST with 29db gain in 1V position, but different sensitivity (the other was 0.7V).
I tried various combinations (the one with 0.7V driving MF/HF, or just HF), no matter what I tried the one with 0.7V always produced noticeably higher level of frequencies it was driving.
Post removed 
Bob_reynolds,
I did not verify voltages, I was going by gain specs.
But what could manufacturer benefit from publishing incorrect gain values?