Bi wire, bi speaker/amp

Right just wondering if having speakers that can take a wire pair for each speaker and an amp that has speaker a and b pairs is worth bi wiring ?

Thanks
bur70n
I have Whalfdale diamond 10.2 speakers and a Marantz ki Pearl lite amp which has A and B speaker outputs.

The diamond speakers have ability to have 2 sets of speaker wires going to it
Typically on an amp that gives you an option for speaker A and B connections it’s for two sets of speakers and it’s intended to be a switch to pick from one pair or another. I can’t speak for the Marantz but some amps will only let you pick one or the other and not both, so I’d suggest only using A or B to your Whatfedales to begin with.

On your Wharfedales what are you currently using for speaker wire now? If you’re thinking of purchasing different wire what is your budget and what type of music do you listen to? If you have decent cables not start with replacing the jumper straps that are on your binding post first with some wire jumpers. If you want to see if jumpers really make a difference to start with make your own first.

All cables are essentially a tone control so it comes down to personal preferences. If you’re looking to change what you currently have I’d suggest just to buy a single set and use jumpers instead of two single pairs which is what most cable manufacturers recommend as well. Buying used is wise as cables depreciate a lot. If you’re using the stock power cord I’d start there first. It is best if you find a cable brand/flavor you like to stick with that manufacture throughout your system. I personally use several in my system but you have to know what your listening for and it is a lot of experimenting and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Buy used so you can experiment and if you don’t like resale at no or very little loss.Trust your own ears.
Thanks for the reply, I can do A and B speakers at the same time, this is my current configuration. 

I am using some bi wire cable that I purchased years ago, I can't remember the make and will have a look shortly.

Wondering if it's best to keep what I have and use banana plugs on the end or purchase new.
I’m not familiar with your speaker cables but had some Ixos IC’s years back. I’d say your equipment easily warrants some better cables. I’m not sure what your gaining by using both A and B speaker terminals to one set of speakers though; maybe I’m reading your description incorrectly but if you’re doing that I’d just go to one or the other. With you’re Whatfedale’s I suggest Clearday Cables Shotgun with their jumpers. They make a Double Shotgun but I think with your speakers the Shotgun will be just fine. Your Marantz is a little on the warmer side of neutral so a cable like Clearday which is very neutral and revealing will be a good match with your Marantz and Wharfedales. Keep it simple and just buy better quality cables that are priced appropriately to your gear. Didn’t see any used Clearday Cables here but there is a set on the Asylum. If you have any local dealers see what they have and maybe they’ll let you drag something home to experiment with. Again if you’re only using the one set of speakers just use only one pair of terminals off your Marantz.

if you’re using the stock PC that came with your Marantz spend a little money there. There a lot of really good power cords out there that are reasonably priced or build your own. If you want to build your own, VH Audio is a great source. You can buy bulk speaker cable there as well and Chris is very knowledgeable and helpful.