Bi-Amping Paradigm speakers

Hi,
 I have an outlaw 7100 amp and an integral dhc 9.9 pre-pro and I recently purchased a used pair of paradigm reference studio 40 v2's.  I want to try bi-amp them as this is new to me and my 9.9 allows that setting. I was going to use the 2 channels on the amp that I don't use as I have a 5.1 system.  I don't have balanced inputs for the amp so I was wondering if it is worth the trouble? Since the speakers can be bi-amped is why I am considering it.  I currently have Von Schweikert vr-1's for front. Will move them to downstairs or the paradigms after all is said and done.  Any input or experiences are welcome.  

Joe in Mobile
magsterone
Are you sure the RCA pre-out cannot use for Bi-Amp setting? If you have the cables on hand, why not give it a try.
Hi,
I finished bi-amping the studio 40's with analog cables and they sound amazing!  I did not do an "A-B" test, meaning regular wiring, bi-wiring vs bi-amping. They sound so good now I don't want to mess with them.  

To say they disappear is an understatement, I literally went over and put my ears by the speakers to make sure they were working!  I am using an Integra DHC 9.9, Outlaw 7100, MB Quartz rears and a Von Schweikert LCR1.  Quite a mix but I by as I move thru life, married w/ two teenage daughters.

Anyway I listened to some Jazz and the sound is balanced and smooth.  Even pushing up the volume it stays in balance and is non-fatiguing.  I highly recommend these speakers and maybe some time in future I will get a balanced 7 channel amp and see how that sounds bi-amped.

My two cents,
Joe in Mobile