Beware of the cable claiming long burn in period.

Almost all the audio equipment including speaker need burn in time.

But I had bad experience with one digital cable recently.

Some people blew the horn on it and claimed burn in time more than 100 hours.

Out of box it had lot of details but etched.

After 8 weeks (around 200 hours) it got little bit better but its overall performance is not better than other digital cable that I have had.

Now it is too late to return it.

Beware of any cable claiming more than 50 hours of burn in time.

The chance is high that you will waste your time and money.
128x128shkong78
I haven't changed my components for 13 years and one, 30 years (SME IV).  I have modified my preamp and amps slightly and installed an SR blue fuse.  I've also had Hallographs for 15+ years and latest Stillpoints for about 7 years.  The SR products and Perfect Path tweaks were added recently.  Only the cabling has been upgraded as I am a beta tester for a manufacturer.  I don't have SOTA equipment, but I have very musical equipment that doesn't need endless upgrading.  I am happy with them.  
@ fleschler

I had not changed any major equipment from 2013 to July 2018 except adding inexpensive music server.

But once I started updating my system, I shall get the sound that I want.

It is close.

Thus I will invite audiophile nearby to listen to my system on 16th Saturday.

After that, I may not touch anything except some inexpensive tube rolling for next 3 years or longer.
Update on Blackcat Silverstar II cable.

After 500 hours, harshness is almost gone.

Compared with 700$ Zenwave D4 digital,  Blackcat Silverstar II cable. is slightly more transparent but Zenwave has more of body and bloom.

Choice of cable is dependent on personal taste and system.

But it is still a pain to go through long burn in time to get the best of cable.
Digital Cables are the easiest to burn in. If you don’t like to burn in cables or equipment then buy used. Enough complaining
Does anyone here have thoughts on cable cookers to expedite the process of burn in?

Different cables bring different qualities and our subjective interpretations are varied as are the systems and environment the cables are placed.  Cables like any gear may be of benefit or not.  This does not mean any one of us is right or wrong, the cable design is either a good fit or not.  

Like finding a mate, some cables may be more popular but that one-off may be the best fit of all.

I found positive results with ZL Technology and am approaching a replacement loom.  They are based out of Korea and designed by Kang Su Park of Allnic Audio.  

I was loaned one power cable and grew from there.