Beware of the cable claiming long burn in period.

Almost all the audio equipment including speaker need burn in time.

But I had bad experience with one digital cable recently.

Some people blew the horn on it and claimed burn in time more than 100 hours.

Out of box it had lot of details but etched.

After 8 weeks (around 200 hours) it got little bit better but its overall performance is not better than other digital cable that I have had.

Now it is too late to return it.

Beware of any cable claiming more than 50 hours of burn in time.

The chance is high that you will waste your time and money.
128x128shkong78
This thread reminds me of the netflix movie entitled Behind The Curve about flat earthers and their reluctance to acknowledge the results of their own experiments designed to disprove that the earth is a sphere.

One question I would like answered is, if the earth is a disc, what's on the underside? My vinylophilic mind wants to know.

flat earth = spending more money on audio gear hoping for an improvement
I have some Morrow ICs that broke-in 87% over a couple of weeks and just stopped...then they resumed break-in on their own about 2 days later, like they were messing with my brain. After being away for a weekend they un broke-in about 8% and then became over broken-in (they sounded too good and made me feel bad for doubting them) and stayed that way for about 37 hours...I mean they sound great but still...now I can’t remember what they sounded like before so I have no idea where they wound up. Frustrating man...it's like I have to start all over...
@rodman99999

Thank you.

As I said, I do find your hypothetical explanation interesting. I've heard something similar before to explain possible changes in cable performance.

I'm no expert on electrical theory to say the least, so I'll have to sit back and see if such an explanation ever gets vetted by people with the necessary knowledge and expertise.

Cheers!