Better Integrated Amp?

Hi, I'm looking at my first set up and have been advised by people on this website to get an integrated amp (including phono stage). I'm looking at the Quad Vena 2 which I would have to get second hand due to cost, and the Denon PMA-800NE which I could buy new whilst still being the cheaper option. I'm open to other suggestions to just wanted to get your thoughts on which amp I should go for or if I should look at some others too.
oliverben5672
Monitor audio is nice but I would want silvers at least, not bronze.

Out of what you listed, I’d take the B&W’s and the amp choice would come down to which sound you prefer.  Marantz will be more laid back and the yamaha will be more lively.  The B&W’s will sound a bit lively too.  I had a pair of B&W 686 and really liked them.  They sounded great.

How much are these packages you are looking at?
Can't go wrong with Monitor Audio, using the Platinum 300ii myself and love their musicality, very warm and rich sound. I have heard all lines from bronze, silver,  and gold. If you can afford a little extra the silvers are quite nice. 
Monitor Audio sounds good then, I'm having a look into their silver models to see which one would be the best fit. I've narrowed down the other options as well a bit and will continue to do so til i get to a few favourites.
 My suggestion would be to stick with your original instincts... but you should highly consider going for the Denon PMA 1600NE. You will not be disappointed!!!

Trust me...🙂

If I could throw in one more benefit that the yamaha has to offer. it also comes  with a sub outlet, marantz does not, that was why i went with Yamaha, and am glad i did.