Better Amp for Cornwall IV's...

...Parasound 2250 v.2 / 200 Pre combo, which I own, or Denon PMA-1600NE integrated, which I don't, but I admire the build quality and appearance of?  My Parasound is rated 275W into 8 Ohms / 400W into 4, while the Denon is 70W into 8 and 140 into 4.  Of course, the Klipsch Cornwall IV's are quite sensitive and are rated 8 Ohms.  Maybe more than which is better, which would you all prefer?
jdmccall56
Tubes ..... the Klipsch's (all of them) are made for tubes.  Since looks are important to you, look for an upgraded Fisher 101 or 202 integrated stereo tube amp from the '60's and you'll be in 7th heaven.
get someting very expensive. 
love don't pay the bills
and electricty don't grow on trees
honeechild
Denon PMA-1600NE arrived double-boxed from Music Direct on 1/15/21.  Fed-Ex tried to deliver it the day before but yours truly was sleeping in and missed it.  I apparently also missed that a signature was required for delivery.  My bad.
I've got it in the cabinet and everything is purring along nicely.  The amp is amping and the speakers are speaking.  I also moved speakers and subs a bit, so I had to go through sub set-up again.  Integration is pretty good now but I think I can improve it so I plan to hit it again tomorrow.  I've got to keep punching at it and punching at it. :)
The first thing I've noticed is the gain of the amp.  Or maybe it's just the volume control.  I have yet to get the volume up to nine o'clock.  There, it's already LOUD.  Even with headphones, I'm only using a tiny bit of the knob's range.  I haven't noticed any noise issue yet, but I also haven't done the ear-to-the-tweeter test, either.
Oh, I guess I could report that the sound through the headphone jack was quite good, and that fit and finish was really nice.  It seems to be very solid and well-built.

I haven't really pushed the amp at all yet, but after she gets run in for a few days I'll start pouring the coal to her and we'll see what happens.
@ coachpoconnor , I have an XA25 and have been pondering jumping the gun on theC4s. What’s your experience with these speakers? And, I was also considering Wilson's Sabrina (used) - Not the same price point (about $10K), but the dynamics seem to be there based on the reviews I've read. Perhaps not as dynamic as the C4s, but still.
Post removed