Better adapter for portable CD players?

Hi everyone, I need a bit of help here. I just bought the 1/8" mini plug "Y" adapter from Radio Shack that goes from a portable CD player to stereo rca plugs. I would prefer to try an adapter that allows me to use my own choice of rca interconnects. Is there such a thing, and if there is , where can I get one. I need to play an occasional CD-R, and my Sony 9000ES won't cooperate.Thanks in advance. Martin

Showing 1 response by prfont sells the staightwire in lenghts of .5 and 1.0 meter mini to rca (20-25$)and are better than the radioshack stuff. They may be able to make longer lengths- give them a call.